Christopher Stappas, J.D., CFP® is a Private Wealth Advisor at Summit Financial, LLC., one of the preeminent, independent financial advisory firms in the country. For over 31 years, Chris and his team have been providing comprehensive financial planning and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth clients to help them achieve financial security and allow them the freedom to focus on what they love.
Chris’ clientele includes physicians, entrepreneurs/business owners, senior executives, and retirees. While successful in their own professions, Chris’ clients recognize that they do not have the time, proficiency, or desire to properly coordinate their own financial planning to achieve the best possible outcomes. By partnering with an experienced, reputable, and trusted advisor, they have complete confidence that their wealth is being maximized and protected.
Chris enjoys golf, skiing, and travel, and lives in Montville NJ with his wife, Tami, and two daughters. Chris is also an Eagle Scout.
- Shareholder of Summit Equities, Inc. and Summit Risk Management, Inc.
- Member of Summit Financial Investment Committee
- Member of Summit Financial Advanced Planning Committee
- Emory University, BBA with Highest Distinction
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- College for Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner®
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
Disclaimer: “The Summit Financial planning design team includes admitted attorneys and/or CPAs who act exclusively in a non-representative capacity with respect to Summit’s clients. Neither they nor Summit provide tax or legal advice to clients. Clients should make all decisions regarding the tax and legal implications of their investments and plans after consultation with their independent tax or legal advisors.”